- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
As a means to continue to strengthen the fight against COVID-19 and to protect the health of its people, the Bolivarian Government of Venezuela has included the control of the passengers arriving into and departing from the country as a sanitary measure.
Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
Original passport. The passport must be valid at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the destination country and has at least 2 blank visa pages.
Passport-type photograph. Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a charge associated with this service.
Proof of status. A copy of immigration status in Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) such as a resident card, work, or study permit.
Proof of accommodation. A copy of hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on the reservation.
Business Support Letter. A support letter from the sending company which introduces the applicant, states the nature of the trip, and specifies the type and desired validity of the visa.
The sample format for this letter can be found here
Business invitation. A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in the destination country. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager. The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in the destination country.
Specify the Type and desired Validity of the visa (i.e. a one year multiple entry business visa).
Letter of Incorporation. Copy of the sending company's Certificate of Incorporation.
Documents for business visa. A completed checklist of required documents. This form is available here.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Venezuela
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Venezuela COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openVenezuela is now open for international visitors.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival. All travelers entering Venezuela must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed within 48 hours of boarding their incoming flight. All individuals will be subjected to a COVID-19 test at port of entry to be administered by local health authorities.📝Health form is required for all arrivals. Travelers are required to complete their Health Pass prior to departure. The QR code generated is required to be presented upon arrival.Upon arrival restrictions😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
Find us near you
- Washington, DCAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.1701 Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET
For visits: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
- San Francisco, CAAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 5:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
For visits: Mo-Fr, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PT
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611